Wednesday, May 30, 2007

La Traviata


Something completely different today. Thanks to my housemate Jorge who lent me his cd (given away free in a sumptuous package with the El Pais newspaper). Its highlights of La Traviata by Verdi recorded in Turin in 1953 by the Orchestra Sinfonica Di Torio Della Rai conducted by Gabriele Santini. Franceco Alabnese is Alfredo and the great Maria Callas is Violetta.

http://z30.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=28600

I noticed the Fat Freddy's Drop download has already expired on Divx share. If anyone would like it reuploaded leave a comment.

The image is by Elaine Treisman, part of her Adam and Eve series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I just stumbled across your blog from google and I was hoping that you could post the live Fat Freddy's drop show from the gig in Paris. Would so appreciate it if you could.

Thanks,

Sean