Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dave Mothersole Mixes


I remember when I was dismayed at the lack of Mothersole mixes on the Web. Now you can get tonnes from Proton Radio, which I'm linking to via the unfathomably plentiful Liveset.NL

Here's his latest from the top of the year!

01. Estroe - Duisteritis [Eevo Next]
02. Ever Vivid - Lost Love [Open Mind]
03. Rick Grant and Jack Dixon - Muted [Man Make Music]
04. Motorcitysoul - Hatohay - Moved D Mix [Simple]
05. Kevin Yost - Photo Shoot [I]
06. Maceo Plex - Stay High Baby [Ellum]
07. Freaky Disco - No Debt [Wiggle]
08. Soy Mustafa - Return Of Anunnaki - John Tejada Mix [Cinematic]
09. Pig and Dan - Stronger [Yoshitoshi]
10. My Favorite Robot - Forest Fires [Visionquest]
11. Smallpeople - Black Ice [Smallville]
12. Christian Loeffler - Undefined Season [Ki]
13. Freaky Disco - Ferell [Wiggle]
14. Swayzak - State Of Grace - Van Bellen Mix [Columbia]
15. Flybaby - You Must Admit [World Wide]

No comments: