Monday, May 09, 2011

Sounds



So many fine mixes at Allez Allez tho the one by Men & Machines (April 06 2011) is one of the most outstanding (partiularly love the Maxim Lany track)- tracklist...

brain machine – alchemia
superpitcher – moon fever
this heat – 24 track loop
chris & cosey – useless info
emperor machine – aimée tallulah is hypnotized
robert rental and the normal - live at west runton pavilion, 6-3-79
gatekeeper - giza
naum gabo – wet job
ricardo villalobos - dexter
tres demented – demented drums version
egyptian lover – dance (long drum version)
carlos ‘gogo’ gomez – brazilica
arto mwambe – one lonely knight (extended live mix)
justin vandervolgen – clapping song
joachim spieth – up
maxim lany – cuncambias
the hours – ali in the jungle (beg to differ dub)
pete heller – nu acid
brian eno – the big ship

Image is from R.H.Quaytman at Contemporary Art Daily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Carlos Go Go Gomez. I see that you have been playing my track, "Brazilica." Thanks so much. But this is quite old. I have a new CD out. Please check it out at www.kidlatrecords.com.

If you're interested in getting a CD, I would be happy to send you a free copy. Please contact me at info@kidlatrecords.com.

Leave me your snail mail address, and I'll send it out right away.

Blessings,
Cggg