Monday, May 09, 2011

Mix



Kind of an experimental mix - where my head is right now...

01. Fix To Fall LOOP
02. Death Drums ECHOBOY
03. On The Subway REITZELL & MANNING JR
04. We Dream Free (Edit) KIERAN HEBDEN & STEVE REID
05. I’m Falling (Paris Bordeaux Mix) CHARLES WEBSTER
06. Titoro BOBBY MONTEZ
07. Track? AIRTO FOGO
08. Pyar Do Pyar Lo JANBAAZ
09. Message From Kenya ART BLAKEY & SABU MARTINEZ
10. Comin’ Home Baby MEL TORME
11. Cause Is Alright CLARENCE G
12. I Feel Joy MOODYMANN & TAJ BELL
13. Science Mystery V.D.B JOEL
14. Nincompop – LALIPUNA / TLS
15. You Made Me Do It AGO
16. Wide Vice KERRIER DISTRICT
17. Never Known Love THIEVES LIKE US
18. Let’s Go Downtown NEIL YOUNG
19. Take It Easy My Brother Charlie SOM TRES

Get it here at Mediafire.

Image is by the great Wim Wenders, named 'Dusk in Coober Pedy, South Australia, 1978'
which I found at Junk For Code.

No comments: