Saturday, July 15, 2006

a FUCKING tracklisting you CUNT!

English humour, ay? The finest in the world. All cancer and paedophiles. The Americans say (adopt mosquito-like whine) 'Uh, why is that funny?' A friend told me 80% believe in creationism. For goodness sake. That's why Oprah's got a TV show instead of being as nature intended her - alone, scared and crying. Anyway...
I'm hoping to DJ in sunny Valencia town. The tracklisting of my historic first promo CD follows.
¡Joder! y'all!

'BEEF'

1. I'm A Man CHICAGO / RUB N TUG
2. Tropical Soundclash DJ GREGORY / KENNY DOPE
3. Dreadlocked Woman 2 MANY DJ'S
4. Dat Dere BOBBY TIMMONS
5. Live At 2-37 PESHAY
6. Sebastiana GAL COSTA
7. Afro Temple SABU MARTINEZ
8. Peas N Rice FREDDIE McCOY
9. Flashback FAT FREDDY'S DROP / JAZZANOVA
10. Break You Off THE ROOTS & MUSIQ
11. She Lives In My Lap OUTKAST
12. Illa ZINC
13. Black Waders BEN & THE PLATANO GROUP
14. Ensadinado FATS SADI
15. Jeep Blues PIERO UMILIANI

Lots of jazz cos I'm going to a jazz club tomorrow an' I like jazz anyway.
Just say the word 'jazz'. Its funny.

No comments: