Tuesday, July 14, 2009

32C At 1015pm 16.06.08


32C at 1015pm 16.06.08

1. The Brooklyn Bridge Blues ERIC ANDERSEN
2. Reflections BILL CONTI
3. And I Love Him SHIRLEY HORN
4. Free (Acapella) ULTRA NATE
5. Love Honey MAN FRIDAY
6. The Main Thing ROXY MUSIC / RUB N TUG
7. Chateau Mandourelle MIA
8. Jailbird PRIMAL SCREAM / ANDREW WEATHERALL
9. When The World Is Running Down THE POLICE / DIFFERENT GEAR
10. Don't Forget About Us MARIAH CAREY / QUENTIN HARRIS
11. I'm Doing Fine MOODYMANN & AMP FIDDLER
12. Michael (Love From San Fancisco Mix) ROY DAVIS JR
13. Desire ULTRA NATE / KERRI CHANDLER
14. After Laughter (Comes Tears) WENDY RENE
15. Mania De Peitão SEU JORGE

The photo is from evinoryan88 at Flickr

This is a mix I made over a year ago in Spain. It's a companion piece to this slightly earlier mix and also a good representation of what I was listening to during my last couple of months and what I played during a great, relaxed, post-beach party session at my friend's beachside house.
I've gone over to the dark side and I'm using Rapidshare on this one so give me a heads up on how it works. It's a bit of a trial run actually - as I think I still haven't completely worked out how to do it. Comments always welcome, this time more than ever!

No comments: