Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kim Noble / Noble & Silver E1



Last weekend I saw Kim Noble Will Die at the Soho Theatre. I thought it was an awesome show but it will not be for everyone. Difficult to categorize - it is a personal piece that is at times sad and shocking and which also pushes boundaries of taste (truly 'avante-garde') - but I also found it brilliantly, cathartically funny. I've rarely laughed so heartily and sincerely at any kind of media in my life. Maybe it means I'm fucked up too, but hey. Here's a preview/interview and a review to give you a flavour and check out his website too.

And further to my earlier post on his now (hopefully not permanently?) defunct double act with Stuart Silver here is the first episode of the superlative Noble and Silver TV series which I just found on Youtube.





No comments: