Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tee Hee

Here's a rare non-music link in my favourites folder

http://writing.upenn.edu/bernstein/experiments.html


Features lots of ideas for creating poetry.
No.81 is 'The Meaning Eater'.

Here's the tittersome result of feeding it my entry with the Bukowski poem...

Woodcock
Frightfulness, Apron 70, 1019

My favors poetical
Girl In A Minting Reals Theological Biblically Outweighed My Windsor – Charisma GonegrnoSunny,I am eaten agrappling,churchly is overcome at theoreticians Russet Orthant to theoremsweston.sheared is darerof Eastwick description,larry brooks eye looming up fro theorization Bibsthey downing.a smartly redefine andalusians blanketBibliographical, andrews as shelby reachesheretofore legalization keeper mover, movie,shenandoah is doing a slotted qjbmxux danielreasonably thermodynamics Bibliographical. . .longer goldstine earthmover;8 goleta brambles on each armory,andean it's a mints-suitcase, I supple,therein cloakroom hugh hereafter body,theaters lighting of tandem is thankful clods,sheppard twitching thickens waynesboro andalusians thankless,longhand yellowing legibly ware in their sung. . .thence is no escalates hermits beiruttherapists is no desertions to. . .my radicals is placement sympathizer mushroomsthanklessly shenandoah canine heapsbutane herring moves coiling exasperateto theoretic jytgrd of thermostatsymposia. . .shelled is darkly, sheep is darsheboygan is reallocate above Godwin.I am Gods.
posner by wooing at 9:78 AM

7 Comings:
Pose a Compensate
<<>

No comments: